Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Starlight Dental Clinic

The Starlight Dental Clinic is one of the largest clinics in Saigon and is located right across the street from Diamond. It is where Eileen will get her implant in May from the dentist that visits only a few days/year. Most of the dentists practicing there are from Bangkok or the UK although there is a staff of Vietnamese dentists there as well. I walked inside and felt at home. Dental offices are dental offices all over the world and this one was not different with the teeth posters all over, brochures from Ultradent, and the tooth-shaped clock. I produced my card for the receptionist and asked her if they use my products. She called an assistant and read my card to her. The assistant asked, "What are your company's product names?" So I said Variolink and Heliomolar not having a clue what the Asian market sells. Note to self: learn which clinical products are sold in Asia. The assistant concluded they didn't use our products. What more could I do or say but 'Okay, thank you' and out I walked. I wished I had at least a sample of Tetric EVO or an OptraDam.

No comments: