Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Philisophical dinner

Terry and I drank a beer with Hoe and toasted the trip and life in general. We recalled our time with the fortune teller and re-visited the things she told me. It was fun to remember that together since he was the interpreter. We discussed religion and spirituality and how that impacts everyone's lives around the world. We talked about evolution and creation and other theories. We continued to drink, I continued to itch my now-getting-worse bites on my legs. I can't imagine what would happen if one bit me on the face - - I would be hideous! These things are grotesque.
We discussed Hoe's trip in 4 weeks to the States and what kinds of things we'll do.

I came home and blogged a little bit then went to bed with a Benadryl. One more sleep and then I go home.

No comments: